This bright, fresh salad recipe comes to us from Celeste Wilson of The True Spoon. It's zesty and flavorful and super easy to pull together for a nutritious weekday meal. You can add different chopped veggies from your Imperfect box for extra crunch and flavor.
- 1 1/2 c of arugula
- 1 filet of smoked salmon
- 1/2 ripe avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/4 c of fermented celery
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Add arugula and salad dressing ingredients to a large bowl and toss
- Plate arugula
- Top arugula with salmon, avocado, and celery
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and lemon zest. Enjoy!
If arugula is too bitter for your taste, try swapping it for mesclun or mixed greens. We also recommend experimenting with different ferments or pickles on top. For example, we love picked daikon radishes with our Imperfect radishes, kimchi, or quick pickled carrots.