Smoked Mango Margarita
Photo and recipe by Valerie Smeshko!
There's nothing quite like a perfectly ripe mango drizzled with lime juice. Our friend Valerie is taking that combo to new heights with this Smoked Mango Margarita cocktail! Bring it to your next summer picnic because, as Homer Simpson once said, "you don't win friends with salad, but you do win friends with Smoked Mango Margaritas!"
- 1.5 oz Mezcal
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe mango, cut into large chunks
- 1 c ice
- Ground Himalayan sea salt
- Lime zest
- Mix rim ingredients to taste in a small saucer. Dip your favorite margarita glass into a bit of water and then into the rimming mixture until it coats the edges of the glass.
- Blend cocktail ingredients until the texture is consistent and pour into the rimmed glass.
- Top with a dehydrated lime slice for extra flair.