Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the tomatoes and herbs onto baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss with your fingers to coat. Bake until tomatoes burst and begin to caramelize, about 20 minutes. Serve on toasted bread as an appetizer or as a side dish to chicken, pork, or fish.
- 2 pints Imperfect grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 sprigs of fresh herbs like rosemary, oregano, or thyme
- Salt and black pepper, to taste