Raw Peach Tart
This Raw Peach Tart recipe is a celebration of summer in all it's sweet, pure deliciousness. What better way to use your Imperfect peaches than a crumbly tart that you can share with friends and family (or devour by yourself!)?
- 1 8oz bag of your favorite granola
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ c unsweetened almond milk yogurt (optional)
- 5-6 fresh sliced Imperfect peaches
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (optional)
- Mint, for garnish
- Add the granola and coconut oil to a highspeed blender and process until you have a sticky crumble. Add more coconut oil as needed to get the mixture to stick. Press firmly into a tart pan or several mini-tart pans to form the crust. Place pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before continuing.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the peaches and add to a large mixing bowl. Add a squeeze of lemon and drizzle of maple syrup, if desired.
- After 30 minutes, remove pan from the fridge and spread optional yogurt down on top of the crust. Next, layer with sliced peaches. Garnish with mint and serve immediately!
Store leftover peach tart in the fridge or freezer for 3-5 days. Try mixing different types of stone fruit in, like nectarines, apricots, and plums.