KIWI FRUIT TART
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Fit dough into tart pan, leaving a 1/2-inch overhang, then fold overhang inward and press against side of pan to reinforce edge. Lightly prick bottom and side of shell with a fork.
- Line shell with foil and fill with pie weights. Bake until edge is pale golden, about 10 minutes. Carefully remove foil and weights and bake shell until golden all over, about 5 minutes more. Cool shell in pan on a rack, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, sugar, milk, zest, and vanilla in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese filling in cooled shell and top with kiwifruit slices.
- 1 (9-inch) round of refrigerated pie dough
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened slightly
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Imperfect kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced