Hailey Hosler of Heart and Honey put the Imperfect spin on the classic G&T by adding ugly cucumbers, lemons, and parsley. While the name is a bit too clunky to star in a Snoop Dogg song, this botanical drink is refreshing, delicious and pairs well with spicy foods and strong cheeses.
- 2 oz Gin ( such as St. George Terroir)
- Tonic Water (We love Fever Tree!)
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1/4 Imperfect cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Imperfect lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch parsley
- Add all ingredients except tonic water to a cocktail shaker with ice
- Shake well
- Pour with ice into a Collins glass
- Top with tonic water
- Garnish with a sprig of parsley
To intensify the unique flavor of the gin , try serving with a few juniper berries in the glass. Gin pairs well with herbs like rosemary, so toss a sprig in the glass as a garnish. You can also try garnishing with some blood orange wedges for a dramatic splash of color.