DIY Natural Air Freshener
Looking for a natural air freshener that doesn't include harmful toxins? This easy, at home recipe is adaptable to your preferences and super easy. Check out Brown Thumb Mama for more!
- 16 oz. glass spray bottle
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 2 c distilled water
- 10 drops essential oil (a single scent, or a mixture. Imagine the possibilities!)
- Measure the baking soda into a bowl and add the essential oil(s) on top.
- Using a fork, mix the oil into the baking soda. This will help keep the oil suspended in the water.
- Put the baking soda and oil mixture into the spray bottle (a funnel helps) and top off with the distilled water. Label your bottle, shake before use, and breathe happy (and safely)!
Experiment with different essential oil combinations. We love combining 5 drops of peppermint oil with 5 drops of wild orange. Also, try 5 drops of wild orange mixed with 3 drops of ginger and 3 drops of Ylang Ylang. You won't be dissapointed!