Creamy Confetti Coleslaw
Have too much cabbage on your hands? We're excited to share this creamy, delicious coleslaw recipe from Lauren of the blog Flora & Vino. It's super simple to prepare and the creaminess comes from yogurt and tahini, making it a healthy addition to your dinner menu. Enjoy!
- 1 handful finely shredded kale
- ½ c grated carrots
- 1 c finely shredded cabbage
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ c yogurt, or unsweetened almond milk yogurt
- ½ Tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp Tamari lite
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Wash, chop, and slice all vegetables.
- Make the yogurt tahini dressing by adding all ingredients to a bowl and whisk with a fork until smooth and creamy.
- To make one serving of slaw, add all salad ingredients to a bowl and top with 2-3 Tbsp of dressing.
- Toss to combine. Garnish with more hemp hearts and fresh parsley.
Serve this as a side or add your favorite protein, like chicken, fish, or tofu, to make this a meal! Store slaw and dressing separately in the fridge for 3-5 days. If you've still got raw cabbage leftover in your fridge, try making our quick-pickled cabbage!