Coconut Yogurt Chia Pudding with Peaches and Blueberries
This breakfast couldn't be easier to make and it's packed with delicious summer fruit, fat, and fiber! It's a great breakfast while you're traveling and can easily be adapted to include the fruit in your Imperfect box. Check out Stephanie's blog, My Tiny Laguna Kitchen, for more great recipes.
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 8 ounces of coconut yogurt
- 1/4 c Imperfect blueberries
- 1/4 c smashed Imperfect peaches
- In a medium-sized bowl mix your coconut yogurt and chia seeds together
- Let soak for 10-20 minutes
- In the meantime, wash and mash your peaches until they're jam-like (or try using a food processor)
- Once the chia pudding is complete, grab two jars and layer your chia pudding, peaches, and sliced blueberries on top. Voila!
If you need a bit more sweetness, feel free to use honey or maple syrup. You can also swap out peaches and blueberries for other fruit combinations, like the classic strawberry-banana, or mango-raspberry.